Community Edition REDIST

1 message Options

Community Edition REDIST

Sean Malloy-11
Andy,

I'm just wondering what the position is on redistribution once CE is free.
Given that anyone will be able to get a copy of the environment, does that
relax your position on distribution of classes that are contained within CE?

The reason I'm asking is: I think it would be quite useful from a
tutorial/promotion point of view, to distribute images in some sort of
running state, similar to how the Squeak community do with various projects
(Seaside, et al).

However, I understand if you would prefer to see that not happen.