Community Edition - Registration error

Pavel
Hi !
I try "Apply for Community Edition Serial Number" and got error:

---------------------------
Registration error
---------------------------
An error occurred when trying to communicate with the Object Arts
registration server.
There may be a problem with your Internet connection or the server may be
temporarily down
---------------------------

My Internet connection - OK.
I'm trying to do it about 2 day :(    It is improbable that the the Object
Arts registration server has fallen.
Or may be exists other way obtain Community Edition Serial Number, by e-mail
or web-browser?

Pavel

Re: Community Edition - Registration error

Andy Bower-3
Pavel,

> I try "Apply for Community Edition Serial Number" and got error:

> My Internet connection - OK.
> I'm trying to do it about 2 day :(    It is improbable that the the
> Object Arts registration server has fallen.
> Or may be exists other way obtain Community Edition Serial Number, by
> e-mail or web-browser?

The server has been up and working fine judging by the continuous
stream of registrations so far. I have just registered DCE for you
using your e-mail address and the process worked without error.

You should receive the e-mail shortly.

Best regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
www.object-arts.com

Re: Community Edition - Registration error

Pavel
> You should receive the e-mail shortly.

Thx alot! I have received it. All fine!
The first impressions - D6 VERY COOL!

Pavel

Re: Community Edition - Registration error

Simon
On 1 Feb 2006 07:38:02 GMT, "Andy Bower"
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>Pavel,
>
>> I try "Apply for Community Edition Serial Number" and got error:
>
>> My Internet connection - OK.
>> I'm trying to do it about 2 day :(    It is improbable that the the
>> Object Arts registration server has fallen.
>> Or may be exists other way obtain Community Edition Serial Number, by
>> e-mail or web-browser?
>
>The server has been up and working fine judging by the continuous
>stream of registrations so far. I have just registered DCE for you
>using your e-mail address and the process worked without error.
>
>You should receive the e-mail shortly.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Andy Bower
>Dolphin Support
>www.object-arts.com

I have also downloaded the new Community Edition and have been trying
to register for several days now - but the promised email with the reg
code has so far failed to appear.

I'm really keen to get cracking with it.

Thanks
Simon Knights
([hidden email])

Re: Community Edition - Registration error

Esteban A. Maringolo-3
Simon escribió:
> I have also downloaded the new Community Edition and have been trying
> to register for several days now - but the promised email with the reg
> code has so far failed to appear.
>
> I'm really keen to get cracking with it.

Verify that nobody in the way from OA to your inbox filters the mail
as spam or similar.
With gmail I received the mail instantaneously.

--
Regards.

Re: Community Edition - Registration error

igorraven
Trying to install Dolphin Smalltalk
Apply for Community Edition Serial Number
Get message:
" An error occurred when trying to communicate with the Object Arts
registration server.
There may be a problem with you Internet connection or the server
may be temporarily down"
03-24-2016
I will try again later
igorraven

Re: Community Edition - Registration error

Eletu Abraham
I am a beginner to dolphin smalltalk.
I have downloaded the 6.0 community version
but there is always an error message that
the registration failed, due to likely internet connection error
or registration server failure.

Please assist me as did for others