CompiledMethod>>category question

Manfred Kröhnert
Hi,

recently I came across CompiledMethod>>category.
What I was wondering if this should actually be CompiledMethod>>protocol since it stores the method in the respective protocol.
Also CompiledMethod>>protocol answers self>>category.

Is this a misconception or should I open an issue?

Best,
Manfred

Re: CompiledMethod>>category question

Nicolas Petton
IIRC that's because of backward compatibility.
You can open an issue, it should be refactored to only use protocol.

Nico