Compiling Cog Jit with Xcode 4.6

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
The App Store wants me to update. Has anyone been able to successfully compile with Xcode 4.6?

Thanks,
Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Compiling Cog Jit with Xcode 4.6

EstebanLM
not yet... and since we are having some problems with vm build, I'm scared of updating right now... I'd wait a bit :)

On Feb 5, 2013, at 2:58 PM, "Sean P. DeNigris" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The App Store wants me to update. Has anyone been able to successfully
> compile with Xcode 4.6?
>
> Thanks,
> Sean

Re: Compiling Cog Jit with Xcode 4.6

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
EstebanLM wrote
I'd wait a bit :)
Thanks, will do! Let me know if you upgrade...
Cheers,
Sean