Component not found... using scriptaculous

Component not found... using scriptaculous

cbeler
Hi

I get this message (Error: Components not found while processing
callbacks: an Array(a SUCounterTest)...) when I open a link in another
windows and if I go back to the original window.

Say, you use the scriptaculous seaside demo, if I open a tab in another
window... then the app in the original window is not working anymore.

Is it normal ?

Cédrick

Re: Component not found... using scriptaculous

Philippe Marschall
2006/10/12, Cédrick Béler <[hidden email]>:

> Hi
>
> I get this message (Error: Components not found while processing
> callbacks: an Array(a SUCounterTest)...) when I open a link in another
> windows and if I go back to the original window.
>
> Say, you use the scriptaculous seaside demo, if I open a tab in another
> window... then the app in the original window is not working anymore.
>
> Is it normal ?
No. This in general happens when:
- You forget to return subcomponents in #children
- Subcomponents change over time but you forget a
self session registerObjectForBacktracking: self

Philippe

Re: Component not found... using scriptaculous

cbeler

> - Subcomponents change over time but you forget a
> self session registerObjectForBacktracking: self

Ok, I didn't tryed #registerActionForBacktracking:...

It seems to be ok if we add it in the initialize method of SUAllTests...
maybe, it should be added so as to avoid the error message in case of
multiple windows...

Thanks Philippe ;)

Cédrick