CompositionEditor HowTo - DoubleClick ?

Marten Feldtmann-4
How can I get a doubleClick event to trigger an action ? (in e.g. a columnar list box)

Re: CompositionEditor HowTo - DoubleClick ?

aSmalltalker
Will defaulActionRequested connected to an Action or a Script do it?

Re: CompositionEditor HowTo - DoubleClick ?

Louis LaBrunda
Hi Marten,

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 5:04:17 PM UTC-4, Marten Feldtmann wrote:
How can I get a doubleClick event to trigger an action ? (in e.g. a columnar list box)

If I am understanding you question correctly, I think you want a connection from #defaultActionRequested.  If not you should be able to manually catch a double click event.  I can probably dig up an example.

Lou

Re: CompositionEditor HowTo - DoubleClick ?

Marten Feldtmann-4
Hey Lou,

thanks - that was it.

Marten