Compression-Zlib

1 message Options

Compression-Zlib

Nicolas Cellier-3

Hello,
i published an extension to make InflateStream positionnable as they should be
regarding their superclass.
You can find it on cincom public store repository in Compression-Zlib package.

I also suspect that skipping forward in previous Parcplace implementation
(7.3.1) might silently go beyond end of stream and answer the content of a
previous buffer, see my blessing comment.

Implementation note:
skipping forward it obvious.
my implementation of skipping backward outside the current buffer is very
dumb: start from scratch, but at least it works.

Nicolas Cellier (nice)