Conditional comments types and VirtualEarth example

Conditional comments types and VirtualEarth example

Torsten Bergmann
Phillipe wrote:
>conditional comments work only on IE

Yes, but they are included in Seaside. But actually
only one type is supported ("downlevel-hidden")
and "downlevel-revealed" is left out...

Bye
Torsten

Re: Conditional comments types and VirtualEarth example

Philippe Marschall
2007/11/22, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>:
> Phillipe wrote:
> >conditional comments work only on IE
>
> Yes, but they are included in Seaside. But actually
> only one type is supported ("downlevel-hidden")
> and "downlevel-revealed" is left out...

Nobody needed them so far. If you need them we can add it. All we need
is a meaningful selector.

Cheers
Philippe