Configuration of PetitParser

Jan Kurš
Hi all,

I updated the baseline in ConfigurationOfPetitParser and added some information about loading PetitParser on SmalltalkHub (http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Moose/PetitParser/)

I hope this covers all your needs. There is possibility to load only minimal core, as well as all the petit parser stuff without gui and with gui.

Cheers,
Jan

How to Load Petit Parser
--------------------------------

First, load configuration:

    Gofer new smalltalkhubUser: 'Moose' project: 'PetitParser';
        configurationOf: #PetitParser; load.

#### Load Everything
    ConfigurationOfPetitParser loadDevelopment.

#### Load Everything Without GUI
In case you don't want to load the GT:

    ConfigurationOfPetitParser loadPetitParser.

#### Load GUI
In case you want to use PetitParserBrowser and other support in GT:

    ConfigurationOfPetitParser loadPetitParserIDE.

#### Load Core
    (ConfigurationOfPetitParser project version: #development) load: 'Core'.

Re: Configuration of PetitParser

Andrei Chis
Cool :)

We also fixed the configuration of petit parser to work when embedded from other configurations.
It's the same bug we had in rubric when versions have higher numbers than baselines.

Configuration of PetiJava now fails because it depends on the 'default' version from configuration of petit parser which was removed.

Cheers,
Andrei

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 1:56 PM, Jan Kurš <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

jfabry
Hi Jan,

thanks for updating this!

I was trying ConfigurationOfPetitSmalltalk a while ago, and it seems to have issues, on loadDevelopment I get a message (see below). You might also want to have a look at that …

This package depends on the following classes:
  PPCompositeParserTest

On Apr 1, 2015, at 08:56, Jan Kurš <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

---> Save our in-boxes! http://emailcharter.org <---

Johan Fabry   -   http://pleiad.cl/~jfabry
PLEIAD lab  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile

Re: Configuration of PetitParser

Jan Kurš
Thanks for your notes, black magic this configuration is :)

PetitJava -> fixed
PetitSmalltalk -> hopefully fixed

Cheers,
Jan