Configuration of Seaside 3.0.7.1

Johan Brichau-2
Hi everyone,

I just noticed that latest ConfigurationOfSeaside pulls in an older KomHttpServer version.
I.e.: it should pull in version 1.1.0 instead of 1.0.9 (or alternatively: the #stable version).

I'm using Kom for SeasideTesting in Pharo1.4 and this bug makes the testcases misteriously fail (it doesn't bring up a decent debugger but fails).

Any reason for not grabbing latest Kom?

Johan_______________________________________________
seaside-dev mailing list

Re: Configuration of Seaside 3.0.7.1

Dale Henrichs
Johan,

IIRC there was discussion that Kom was not recommended anymore around the 3.0.7 time frame, but Kom was left in the config ... I would say creating/releasing a 3.0.7.2 with the new version of Kom would be a fine thing to do...

Dale

| I just noticed that latest ConfigurationOfSeaside pulls in an older
| KomHttpServer version.
| I.e.: it should pull in version 1.1.0 instead of 1.0.9 (or
| alternatively: the #stable version).
|
| I'm using Kom for SeasideTesting in Pharo1.4 and this bug makes the
| testcases misteriously fail (it doesn't bring up a decent debugger
| but fails).
|
| Any reason for not grabbing latest Kom?
|
| Johan_______________________________________________
| seaside-dev mailing list
| [hidden email]
| http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/seaside-dev

Re: Configuration of Seaside 3.0.7.1

Johan Brichau-2
Hi Dale,

That would be great.
I fixed my own load script, so there's no pressure here.

I will be moving away from Kom as well, but in the meantime it's good that it doesn't add itself to my truckload of todo stuff.

Johan