ConfigurationOfExternalWebBrowser working in Squeak and Pharo trunk

ConfigurationOfExternalWebBrowser working in Squeak and Pharo trunk

Torsten Bergmann
Hi Sean,

Why do you rerelease the ConfigurationOfExternalWebBrowser that
was already working in Squeak and Pharo in an own repository
and reanounce it?

The ConfigurationOfExternalWebBrowser was created and is still
maintained in squeaksource/MetacelloRepository ...

I think this adds more confusion ...

Bye
T.

Re: ConfigurationOfExternalWebBrowser working in Squeak and Pharo trunk

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Torsten Bergmann wrote:
Why do you rerelease the ConfigurationOfExternalWebBrowser that
was already working in Squeak and Pharo in an own repository
and reanounce it?
Hey T,

I created my own ConfigurationOf because, on the Mac, when EWB is loaded, it tries to load the Applescript project via a Squeak Map Loader class (not sure of exact name) that doesn't exist in Pharo.  So I actually refactored EWB itself into Core and Platform and made a Config for that project, which I had to host personally because I don't have write access to EWB on SqS.

Torsten Bergmann wrote:
I think this adds more confusion ...
Absolutely, emailed EWB admin with code, waiting for a response...

HTH,
Sean
Cheers,
Sean