ConfigurationOfFuel does not have a repository in the Moose image.

ConfigurationOfFuel does not have a repository in the Moose image.

Stéphane Ducasse
So it crashes my script.
How can we fix that?
I do not understand how this is possible in fact.

Re: ConfigurationOfFuel does not have a repository in the Moose image.

Stéphane Ducasse
I'm building a fixing behavior in Reloader so that I can make progress but we will have to fix that.

Stef

On Jan 24, 2013, at 10:44 AM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> So it crashes my script.
> How can we fix that?
> I do not understand how this is possible in fact.
>
> Stef

Re: ConfigurationOfFuel does not have a repository in the Moose image.

Tudor Girba-2
Great. I cannot understand how the repository is empty either.

Cheers,
Doru

On Jan 24, 2013, at 3:24 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm building a fixing behavior in Reloader so that I can make progress but we will have to fix that.
>
> Stef
>
> On Jan 24, 2013, at 10:44 AM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> So it crashes my script.
>> How can we fix that?
>> I do not understand how this is possible in fact.
>>
>> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"If you can't say why something is relevant,
it probably isn't."