ConfigurationOfIliad is a bit outdated

Bernat Romagosa
Hi list,

I think someone should update ConfigurationOfIliad to point to:

Iliad-Core0.9.1.2-SebastienAudier.64
Iliad-More-HTML5Elements.0.9.1.2-NicolasPetton.5
Iliad-More-RSS0.9.1.2-NicolasPetton.5
Iliad-More-UI0.9.1.2-SebastienAudier.8
Iliad-Pharo-Core0.9.1.2-SebastienAudier.9
Iliad-Swazoo0.9.1.2-NicolasPetton.6
Iliad-Tests0.9.1.2-SebastienAudier.13

There are some small things broken in the versions that it currently points to, for instance there is no #produceDebugResponse method in ILErrorHandler, which results in one being unable to debug Iliad apps ;)

Since there is r/w permission in the squeaksource repo, if you want me to I could fix the configuration and push it.

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: ConfigurationOfIliad is a bit outdated

sebastien audier

2012/3/8 Bernat Romagosa <[hidden email]>
Hi list,

I think someone should update ConfigurationOfIliad to point to:

Iliad-Core0.9.1.2-SebastienAudier.64
Iliad-More-HTML5Elements.0.9.1.2-NicolasPetton.5
Iliad-More-RSS0.9.1.2-NicolasPetton.5
Iliad-More-UI0.9.1.2-SebastienAudier.8
Iliad-Pharo-Core0.9.1.2-SebastienAudier.9
Iliad-Swazoo0.9.1.2-NicolasPetton.6
Iliad-Tests0.9.1.2-SebastienAudier.13

There are some small things broken in the versions that it currently points to, for instance there is no #produceDebugResponse method in ILErrorHandler, which results in one being unable to debug Iliad apps ;)

Since there is r/w permission in the squeaksource repo, if you want me to I could fix the configuration and push it.

Bernat Romagosa.

Hi Bernat, thanks for your help. I added to you a permission on Iliad for squeaksource. You're right, the configuration of iliad is a bit old. If you use the iliad-dev for conifguration, you have to use the  Iliad-Core0.9.1.2-SebastienAudier.65, because, we have finished to fix a bug on ILSession expire.

Now ILSessionManager use a process which wait 10 minutes for removing expired sessions, but a session can expire before.
Now ILId use UUID for optimization purpose.

Let me give you an idea of the improvements with an apache benchmarck:

ab -n 1000 -c 50 http://localhost:7777/examples/counters

Requests per second:    273.77 [#/sec] (mean)

So, if you are interested, you can test with your iliad version, and the newest version.

I think that the best way for a new Configuration wil be:

ConfigurationOfIliad developmentVersion load.

So what do you think about it ?

Sébastien AUDIER

Applications web, consulting, design,
site Internet, Promotion de projets.

Re: ConfigurationOfIliad is a bit outdated

Bernat Romagosa
So what I did is replace all versions of Iliad packages in ConfigurationOfIliad >> #version0912: by the newest ones in IliadDev, as shown here: http://hastebin.com/kasohejese.vhdl

Is this correct? If so, I'll push it straight away.

Cheers,

Bernat Romagosa.

Bernat Romagosa.

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: ConfigurationOfIliad is a bit outdated

thiago_sl
Hi Bernat,
thanks for this update.

I've just tested it  (Pharo 1.3 - Debian OS with a fresh image version),  via (ConfigurationOfIliad project version:'0.9.1.2') load

Iliad works fine, but i get a 'warning' (i think when loading Grease-Slime)

"This package depends on the following classes:
  ParseTreeEnvironment
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these definitions:
  ParseTreeEnvironment>>matcher"

Thiago Lino

OK, I've just updated it :)

Bernat Romagosa.

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: ConfigurationOfIliad is a bit outdated

sebastien audier

Yes, a ParseTreeEnvironment for me.

But this sounds good nonetheless.

So did you try IliadKom ?  Did you do performance testing between both ?

--
Sébastien AUDIER

Applications web, consulting, design,
site Internet, Promotion de projets.

Re: ConfigurationOfIliad is a bit outdated

thiago_sl
Hi list,

Iliad 0.9.1.2 loaded successfully in Pharo-1.4 stable version, using the last ConfigurationOfIliad, by Bernat.
My apps and the examples seems ok.

ps: only 'note' is the ParseTreeEnvironment warning.

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: ConfigurationOfIliad is a bit outdated

thiago_sl
Just to complete information, 4 unit tests dont pass, but the same tests fails in Pharo-1.3.
- ILHTMLBuilderElementTest>>#testPre
- ILSessionTest>>#testExpire
- ILHeadElementTest>>#testTitle
- ILSessionManagerTest>>#testExpiredSession