ConfigurationOfODBC loading

FDominicus
fails quite spectacular on Moose 5.
It starts with some error in the FFI stuff.

To reproduce just find ConfigurationOfFFI and then run
ConfigurationOfFFI load you get thrown into the emergency evaluator.

Regards
Friedrich

Re: ConfigurationOfODBC loading

Stephan Eggermont-3
Different from running it directly in Pharo 3?

Stephan

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]> writes:

> Different from running it directly in Pharo 3?
Yes it loads in Pharo 3.0.

If I try "just" in Moose 5.0 I get:
receiver of "at:ifAbsent:" is nil
Smalltalk tools debugger error. MessageNotUnderstood
GTSUnitActivationPredicate>>matches::MorphicUIManager>>onPrimitiveError:
GTGenericStackDebugger class(Object)>> primitiveError
[:ex |

Does this help?

Regards
Friedrich

Re: ConfigurationOfODBC loading

Tudor Girba-2
Interesting. Could you provide the code snippet you are running?

Doru

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Friedrich Dominicus <[hidden email]> wrote:
Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]> writes:

> Different from running it directly in Pharo 3?
Yes it loads in Pharo 3.0.

If I try "just" in Moose 5.0 I get:
receiver of "at:ifAbsent:" is nil
Smalltalk tools debugger error. MessageNotUnderstood
GTSUnitActivationPredicate>>matches::MorphicUIManager>>onPrimitiveError:
GTGenericStackDebugger class(Object)>> primitiveError
[:ex |

Does this help?

Regards
Friedrich

"Every thing has its own flow"

Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> writes:

> Interesting. Could you provide the code snippet you are running?
ConfigurationOfFFI load

or
ConfigurationOfODBC load.

Regards
Friedrich

Re: ConfigurationOfODBC loading

Tudor Girba-2
Hmm. I just tried to load FFI from the Configuration Browser and it loaded just fine.

Where exactly do you get the ConfigurationOfFFI from?

Doru

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 4:02 PM, Friedrich Dominicus <[hidden email]> wrote:
Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> writes:

> Interesting. Could you provide the code snippet you are running?
ConfigurationOfFFI load

or
ConfigurationOfODBC load.

Regards
Friedrich

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: ConfigurationOfODBC loading

FDominicus
Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hmm. I just tried to load FFI from the Configuration Browser and it
> loaded just fine.
>
> Where exactly do you get the ConfigurationOfFFI from?
Can't remember, I will try start fresh today and see what'll happen

Regards
Friedrich
--
Q-Software Solutions GmbH; Sitz: Bruchsal; Registergericht: Mannheim
Registriernummer: HRB232138; Geschaeftsfuehrer: Friedrich Dominicus

Re: ConfigurationOfODBC loading

FDominicus
Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hmm. I just tried to load FFI from the Configuration Browser and it
> loaded just fine.
>
> Where exactly do you get the ConfigurationOfFFI from?
Ok, your question suggested that something was wrong with my
installation. I downloaded the newest moose 5.0 build loaded FFI from
teh Configuration browser and thereafter the ODBC configuration and this
time it simple has loaded it all.

Well yes, I'm puzzling what I may have done wrong.

Regards
Friedrich