ConfigurationOfPharo

Torsten Bergmann
Alexandre wrote:
>This triggered many loads, to end with an error:  'Name not found:
>ArchiveViewer'.

I got this error when trying to build a complete app image
for MetaSource from a 1.0 core image using an own ConfigurationOfMetaSource
that internally used the ConfigurationOfPharo.

Dont know what changed on ConfigurationOfPharo, since it worked in
the past...

see
http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/pharo-project/2010-April/025757.html

Got no response so far.

What I found interesting is that I was able to build a 1.0 dev-image
from a 1.0 core image when I use the config directly. But not when
I use it in another configuration (ConfigurationOfMetaSource in this case).

I'm still puzzled....

Bye
T.

Re: ConfigurationOfPharo

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
Alexandre wrote:
>This triggered many loads, to end with an error:  'Name not found:
>ArchiveViewer'.

I got this error when trying to build a complete app image
for MetaSource from a 1.0 core image using an own ConfigurationOfMetaSource
that internally used the ConfigurationOfPharo.

Yes, I saw both emails....no time to play with Pharo this days..

I have just took a look, and indeed, it was wrong:  'ArchiveViewer'  should be removed from baseline11

I have just commited:

Name: ConfigurationOfPharo-MarianoMartinezPeck.63
Author: MarianoMartinezPeck
Time: 27 April 2010, 5:20:43 pm
UUID: e0ea391a-c918-4545-9dcf-a131be4aa5e0
Ancestors: ConfigurationOfPharo-MarianoMartinezPeck.62

Removed 'ArchiveViewer' from baseline as now it is in PharoNonCorePackages

does it work ?

cheers

mariano

Dont know what changed on ConfigurationOfPharo, since it worked in
the past...

see
http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/pharo-project/2010-April/025757.html

Got no response so far.

What I found interesting is that I was able to build a 1.0 dev-image
from a 1.0 core image when I use the config directly. But not when
I use it in another configuration (ConfigurationOfMetaSource in this case).

I'm still puzzled....

Bye
T.

Re: ConfigurationOfPharo

Alexandre Bergel
> does it work ?

Thanks. Installing ConfigurationOfPharo now stops on some deprecation
warning, especially with registerInOpenMenu.

Cheers,
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu