ConfigurationOfRefactoringBrowser fails

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
In the method

postLoadRBSpelling
        "We want to initialize and download the dictionary file so that tests can be run without internet."
        Smalltalk at: #RBInternalSpellChecker ifPresent: [:cl | cl  new ].

the new invocation leads to Error: Improper store into indexable object.

And due to that, Nautilus builds fail.

I have to go to bed now, but if someone could have a look, I will appreciate :)

Thanks in advance,

Ben

Re: ConfigurationOfRefactoringBrowser fails

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Something is strange. It works on my Mac, but it fails in headless mode on the server (the moose build). I will take a closer look.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Problem solving efficiency grows with the abstractness level of problem understanding."

Re: ConfigurationOfRefactoringBrowser fails

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 9:17 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Something is strange. It works on my Mac, but it fails in headless mode on the server (the moose build). I will take a closer look.

Ben reported a problem with COnfigurationOfRefactoringBrowser in the mailing list. Check bcause it could be that.

http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: ConfigurationOfRefactoringBrowser fails

Tudor Girba-2
I do not understand. I just replied to that problem report.

Doru

On 3 Mar 2012, at 21:19, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 9:17 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Something is strange. It works on my Mac, but it fails in headless mode on the server (the moose build). I will take a closer look.
>

> Ben reported a problem with COnfigurationOfRefactoringBrowser in the mailing list. Check bcause it could be that.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 3 Mar 2012, at 07:09, Benjamin wrote:
>
> > In the method
> >
> > postLoadRBSpelling
> >       "We want to initialize and download the dictionary file so that tests can be run without internet."
> >       Smalltalk at: #RBInternalSpellChecker ifPresent: [:cl | cl  new ].
> >
> > the new invocation leads to Error: Improper store into indexable object.
> >
> > And due to that, Nautilus builds fail.
> >

> > I have to go to bed now, but if someone could have a look, I will appreciate :)
> >

> > Thanks in advance,
> >

> > Ben
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Problem solving efficiency grows with the abstractness level of problem understanding."
>

> --
> Mariano
> http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."

Re: ConfigurationOfRefactoringBrowser fails

Tudor Girba-2

The problem comes from the url with the spelling info:
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/rb-spelling.dat

being unresolvable.

Cheers,
Doru

On 3 Mar 2012, at 21:17, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Something is strange. It works on my Mac, but it fails in headless mode on the server (the moose build). I will take a closer look.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 3 Mar 2012, at 07:09, Benjamin wrote:
>
>> In the method
>>
>> postLoadRBSpelling
>> "We want to initialize and download the dictionary file so that tests can be run without internet."
>> Smalltalk at: #RBInternalSpellChecker ifPresent: [:cl | cl  new ].
>>
>> the new invocation leads to Error: Improper store into indexable object.
>>
>> And due to that, Nautilus builds fail.
>>

>> I have to go to bed now, but if someone could have a look, I will appreciate :)
>>

>> Thanks in advance,
>>

>> Ben
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Problem solving efficiency grows with the abstractness level of problem understanding."

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Obvious things are difficult to teach."

Re: ConfigurationOfRefactoringBrowser fails

Tudor Girba-2
Lukas took care of it, and now it's back online.

Thanks,
Doru

On 3 Mar 2012, at 21:28, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The problem comes from the url with the spelling info:
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/rb-spelling.dat
>
> being unresolvable.
>

> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 3 Mar 2012, at 21:17, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Something is strange. It works on my Mac, but it fails in headless mode on the server (the moose build). I will take a closer look.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> On 3 Mar 2012, at 07:09, Benjamin wrote:
>>
>>> In the method
>>>
>>> postLoadRBSpelling
>>> "We want to initialize and download the dictionary file so that tests can be run without internet."
>>> Smalltalk at: #RBInternalSpellChecker ifPresent: [:cl | cl  new ].
>>>
>>> the new invocation leads to Error: Improper store into indexable object.
>>>
>>> And due to that, Nautilus builds fail.
>>>

>>> I have to go to bed now, but if someone could have a look, I will appreciate :)
>>>

>>> Thanks in advance,
>>>

>>> Ben
>>
>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "Problem solving efficiency grows with the abstractness level of problem understanding."
>>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Obvious things are difficult to teach."

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Value is always contextual."