ConfigurationOfSeaside3 in Pharo 4.0

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Stable seems to load Seaside-Pharo-Continuation instead of Seaside-Pharo40-Continuation, resulting in a dependency warning for ContextPart
Cheers,
Sean

Re: ConfigurationOfSeaside3 in Pharo 4.0

Johan Brichau-2
Hi Sean,

Which version of ConfigurationOfSeaside3 are you using?

Latest is ConfigurationOfSeaside3-JohanBrichau.236 but this should work fine since .233

Let me know because my loading works fine

Johan

> On 28 Apr 2015, at 04:55, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Stable seems to load Seaside-Pharo-Continuation instead of
> Seaside-Pharo40-Continuation, resulting in a dependency warning for
> ContextPart
>

> -----
> Cheers,
> Sean

Re: ConfigurationOfSeaside3 in Pharo 4.0

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Johan Brichau-2 wrote
Which version of ConfigurationOfSeaside3 are you using?
Ah! I got a much earlier version (183) from http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/Seaside31/main. Which is the correct repository to find the latest config?
Cheers,
Sean

Re: ConfigurationOfSeaside3 in Pharo 4.0

Johan Brichau-2

Johan Brichau-2 wrote