ConfigurationOfSeaside3 on develop branch

ConfigurationOfSeaside3 on develop branch

Philippe Marschall
Hi

I just noted there is a ConfigurationOfSeaside3 package on the develop
branch. Am I correct to assume this can be deleted?

Cheers
Philippe

Re: ConfigurationOfSeaside3 on develop branch

Max Leske
Yes, I should think so.

On 24 Oct 2018, at 13:44, Philippe Marschall wrote:

> Hi
>
> I just noted there is a ConfigurationOfSeaside3 package on the develop
> branch. Am I correct to assume this can be deleted?
>
> Cheers
> Philippe

Re: ConfigurationOfSeaside3 on develop branch

Johan Brichau-2
This can be removed.
It was there as the master copy to copy back to smalltalkhub when needed.

Since we explicitly stop the loading from Smalltalkhub, we can throw it away.

cheers
Johan

> On 24 Oct 2018, at 14:45, Max Leske <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Yes, I should think so.
>
> On 24 Oct 2018, at 13:44, Philippe Marschall wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I just noted there is a ConfigurationOfSeaside3 package on the develop
>> branch. Am I correct to assume this can be deleted?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Philippe

Re: ConfigurationOfSeaside3 on develop branch

Johan Brichau-2
About this…

I think the tests about the package<->grpackages stuff require the ConfigurationOf to be present.

Question is: do we still need those grpackages and tests?

Cheers
Johan

On 26 Nov 2018, at 9:18, Johan Brichau wrote:

> About this…
>
> I think the tests about the package<->grpackages stuff require the
> ConfigurationOf to be present.

Do you mean GRPackageTest? I couldn't find anything related to
ConfigurationOf...