ConfigurationOfSeaside30

DiegoLont
Hi all, Hi Johan,

I tried loading the seaside30 version 3.0.8 into moose 4.8 by using:
        (ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project version: '3.0.8') load: 'OneClick'.
This resulted in a failure, since there was still some dependency on OB, and this could not be resolved, since OB is removed in Pharo 2.0 for the time being.

I fixed this by moving 'Seaside-Tools-OmniBrowser' in group 'OneClick' from squeakcommon to squeak + pharo 1.x. And since this package is too big for the list, anyone who wants it can mail me.

On squeaksource I am called del, so if someone could add me here, I will commit this version to the Seaside30 repository.

Cheers,
Diego_______________________________________________
seaside-dev mailing list

Re: ConfigurationOfSeaside30

Johan Brichau-2
I adapted that group, which was indeed forgotten (why was it written at the bottom and the other groups at the top?)

I'm testing...

On 16 Apr 2013, at 09:56, Diego Lont <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all, Hi Johan,
>
> I tried loading the seaside30 version 3.0.8 into moose 4.8 by using:
> (ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project version: '3.0.8') load: 'OneClick'.
> This resulted in a failure, since there was still some dependency on OB, and this could not be resolved, since OB is removed in Pharo 2.0 for the time being.
>
> I fixed this by moving 'Seaside-Tools-OmniBrowser' in group 'OneClick' from squeakcommon to squeak + pharo 1.x. And since this package is too big for the list, anyone who wants it can mail me.
>
> On squeaksource I am called del, so if someone could add me here, I will commit this version to the Seaside30 repository.
>
> Cheers,
> Diego_______________________________________________
> seaside-dev mailing list

Re: ConfigurationOfSeaside30

Dale Henrichs
Johan,

I think that OneClick was put where it was because it is in the #squeakPlatform block, not the #common block ... there is no OneClick for GemStone ...

IIRC, the original OneClick group was created because I noticed that the OneClick images were built with different contents than the 'default' group, so I created the separate group ..

Dale

| I adapted that group, which was indeed forgotten (why was it written at the
| bottom and the other groups at the top?)
|
| I'm testing...
|
| On 16 Apr 2013, at 09:56, Diego Lont <[hidden email]> wrote:
|
| > Hi all, Hi Johan,
| >
| > I tried loading the seaside30 version 3.0.8 into moose 4.8 by using:
| > (ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project version: '3.0.8') load: 'OneClick'.
| > This resulted in a failure, since there was still some dependency on OB,
| > and this could not be resolved, since OB is removed in Pharo 2.0 for the
| > time being.
| >
| > I fixed this by moving 'Seaside-Tools-OmniBrowser' in group 'OneClick' from
| > squeakcommon to squeak + pharo 1.x. And since this package is too big for
| > the list, anyone who wants it can mail me.
| >
| > On squeaksource I am called del, so if someone could add me here, I will
| > commit this version to the Seaside30 repository.
| >
| > Cheers,
| > seaside-dev mailing list
| > [hidden email]
| > http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/seaside-dev

Re: ConfigurationOfSeaside30

Johan Brichau-2
Hi Dale,

I was probably just trying to cover up the fact that I missed to change it ;-)

cheers
Johan