ConfigurationOfSeaside30 version 3.0.7 refers to Zinc version 1.2

ConfigurationOfSeaside30 version 3.0.7 refers to Zinc version 1.2

Paul DeBruicker
In the ConfigurationOFZincHTTPComponents I made yesterday the
latest/stable version is 1.5.  So the Seaside configuration doesn't load
a new version of Zinc and instead relies on whats provided in the Pharo
images.  Changing the version of Zinc to 1.5 (or better yet #stable) in
the Seaside config and reloading Seaside loads the new version of Zinc.

Also- the Seaside builds for Pharo 1.3 on the Pharo CI server are using
a ConfigurationOfSeaside30 thats 4 versions old.

Re: ConfigurationOfSeaside30 version 3.0.7 refers to Zinc version 1.2

Nick
Hi Paul,

On 5 April 2012 17:34, Paul DeBruicker <[hidden email]> wrote:
In the ConfigurationOFZincHTTPComponents I made yesterday the latest/stable version is 1.5.  So the Seaside configuration doesn't load a new version of Zinc and instead relies on whats provided in the Pharo images.  Changing the version of Zinc to 1.5 (or better yet #stable) in the Seaside config and reloading Seaside loads the new version of Zinc.

Apologies I thought that it was loading #stable - I now see in versions that it's overridden and specifying 1.2 - I've fixed that now.

Also- the Seaside builds for Pharo 1.3 on the Pharo CI server are using a ConfigurationOfSeaside30 thats 4 versions old.

Do you know who is responsible for maintaining the versions on the Pharo CI server? From what you're saying it doesn't simply copy from http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository

Cheers

Nick