ConfigurationOfVMMaker version: '1.4' with Alien

1 message Options

ConfigurationOfVMMaker version: '1.4' with Alien

laurent laffont
Hi,

I've created ConfigurationOfVMMaker version 1.4 which now includes Alien plugin.

I've tested the build on Linux, plugin is built and loaded. Note you have to choose between NewsqueakIA32ABIPlugin or NewsqueakIA32ABIPluginAttic. (Still have no answer on which one is the "right" one), the VM won't build if both are selected.

If you use Linux there's an updated version of easy_squeakvm. So you just have to
./easy_squeakvm.sh

drink a coffee (very important) and your VM with Alien should be here.

Alien SUnit tests crash the image on my machine. AlienOpenGL tests fails while trying to load 'OpenGL.Framework'. So if someone know how to test it, what to check, thanks for help ! (already asked on vm-dev mailing list)

Cheers,

Laurent Laffont