Configure WAEmailConfiguration programmatically?

Configure WAEmailConfiguration programmatically?

Marco A.
Using "config" application, I was able to successfully set the following attributes of the WAEmailConfiguration and successfully able to send email via my local development machine.

SMTP Server password
SMTP Port
SMTP Server
SMTP Server user name

My question is... how can I set these values programmatically instead of using the GUI?

- Marco A.

Re: Configure WAEmailConfiguration programmatically?

Jan van de Sandt
Hello Marco,

You can set these attributes via the #preferenceAt:put: message:

application
preferenceAt: #smtpPort put: 2345 ;
preferenceAt: #smtpServer put: 'localhost' ;
etc ....

You can get a referende to the application via WADispatcher default handlerAt:

Jan.