Configuring FAST metacello

Uko2
Hi guys.

So Benjamin Arezki is working on PetitJava and FAST for Java and I'm very
happy about that. Now I want to make a well structured project with an
opportunity to integrate it into Moose.

Can anyone suggest me what to do with the configuration? Because it's hard
for me to understand me all the shenanigans with metacello. Should I store
each package separately, add all of them into a baseline and then add them
with versions to a 'version'?

I'd really like to make a good use of my project, but I need help form you
(especially Doru ;) )

Cheers!
Uko

Re: Configuring FAST metacello

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Yuriy,

Good news. I would be happy to help. I will try to make a bit of time sometime next week. Please ping me on Wednesday, if I did not react until then.

Cheers,
Doru

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 8:53 PM, Yuriy Tymchuk <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys.

So Benjamin Arezki is working on PetitJava and FAST for Java and I'm very
happy about that. Now I want to make a well structured project with an
opportunity to integrate it into Moose.

Can anyone suggest me what to do with the configuration? Because it's hard
for me to understand me all the shenanigans with metacello. Should I store
each package separately, add all of them into a baseline and then add them
with versions to a 'version'?

I'd really like to make a good use of my project, but I need help form you
(especially Doru ;) )

Cheers!
Uko

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Configuring FAST metacello

Uko2
Hi Doru,

so I'm pinging :)

uko

[...]

Pong :).

I took a look at the configuration, and I think you need three different projects:
- FASTCore -> FAMIX (which we do not have yet, but we should add it)
- FASTJava -> FASTCore, PetitJava
- FASTPharo -> FASTCore

This implies three different configurations.

The little visualization you have should be packaged in a separate project altogether.

Also, I do not quite understand the need for the FAMIX wrapper classes from FAST-Model. For example, you have
"FAMIXSourcedEntity subclass: #FASTBehaviouralEntity"

Why was FAMIXBehaviouralEntity not enough?

Doru

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 3:49 PM, Yuriy Tymchuk <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Doru,

so I'm pinging :)

uko

[...]

Nicolas Anquetil

As I remember it, it was a suggestion of Stephane and Marcus to isolate
FAST from FAMIX

nicolas

--
Nicolas Anquetil -- RMod research team (Inria)

Re: Configuring FAST metacello

Uko2
Yes, I followed Stef's suggestion. Moreover at the beginning I wasn't so sure about what I'm doing, so I didn't want to mess directly with FAMIX

Uko

Надіслано з iPhone

16 серп. 2013 о 22:08 Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> написав(ла):

[...]

Hi everyone!

I've done quite a lot of work on FAST restructuring and now there are 3 separate projects:

Feedback is appreciated :)

[...]

great!

thanks a lot for your continuous implication in the project

nicolas

On 30 серп. 2013, at 14:36, Nicolas Anquetil <[hidden email]> wrote:

great!

thanks a lot for your continuous implication in the project

Well, I'm responsible for what I've created :).
Thank you for helping me during main development stage.

Uko

[...]

Stephan Eggermont-3
Stef wrote:
>I'm trying to parse ADA so may be after we will see if we can get FASTAda :)

FASTDelphi is also on our list.

Stephan