ConnectionTimedOut: Cannot connect to 127.0.1.1:53604

1 message Options

ConnectionTimedOut: Cannot connect to 127.0.1.1:53604

garduino
I installed the latest version of Magma, on a Squeak 4.1 image,
following the Installer script published on the swiki.

After installation I defined a new repository pointing to a simple
model (singleton) I've here.

Then, I started a console to start playing with.

But, anytime that I try to save the image, of start this image I get
the error of the subject.

What means? Why is talking of a port I not used? (I only started the
console on port 51001 as usual).

I tried shuting down the console, and other things, but this
connection time out is allways here.

Thanks.