Constrained variable width of Plaground/Inspector panes

Constrained variable width of Plaground/Inspector panes

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

is it possible to programatically change the width of Playground/Inspector panes?

Currently if I want one pane bigger I have to resize both which wastes a lot of space (I need to resize twice as much).

eg:

I wouldn't mind having a "special playground" just for this particular use case. There is also Roassal Easel

However I would like to have the code on a side rather than underneath because code is tall, not wide.

Thanks,
Peter

Re: [Pharo-users] Constrained variable width of Plaground/Inspector panes

abergel
No idea, but your visualizations are gorgeous!

Alexandre

> On Oct 30, 2015, at 7:48 AM, Peter Uhnák <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> is it possible to programatically change the width of Playground/Inspector panes?
>
> Currently if I want one pane bigger I have to resize both which wastes a lot of space (I need to resize twice as much).
>
> eg:
>
> <playground.png>
>
> I wouldn't mind having a "special playground" just for this particular use case. There is also Roassal Easel
> <easel.png>
> ​
> However I would like to have the code on a side rather than underneath because code is tall, not wide.
>
> Thanks,
> Peter
> ​

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: Constrained variable width of Plaground/Inspector panes

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Peter Uhnák wrote
is it possible to programatically change the width of Playground/Inspector
panes?
+1 to the feature request. I usually just embed the presentation in a simple Glamour browser, which only takes a moment.
Cheers,
Sean