Contacting Jun's father: Aoki San

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

I’m trying to contact Aoki the father of Jun. I sent him some mails but I suspect that I do not have his correct email.
If one of you is in contact with him I would really like to get in touch with him.

Re: Contacting Jun's father: Aoki San

SergeStinckwich
I know him. I will send him a message.
Regards