Continuations in Cuis

KenDickey
Hi all,

Did the trivial port of currentDo: et al from the SeaSide code.

I recommend its non-use unless you have experience with continuations (e.g. in Scheme).

Continuations are only for 'consenting adults'.  I.e. understanding what is going on is moby complex.  See the test cases.

Repository is
        https://github.com/KenDickey/Cuis-Smalltalk-Continuations

Cheers,
-KenD

-KenD

Re: Continuations in Cuis

Casey Ransberger-2
Nice! I'll see if I can't combine it with a DNU hack and *really* confuse people;)

Seriously though, cool to have this for Cuis.