Contribution is Easy!

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Thanks for the very clear instructions at https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

It only took a few seconds to get up and running with Helios!
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Contribution is Easy!

Herby Vojčík

Sean P. DeNigris wrote:
> Thanks for the very clear instructions at
> https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
>
> It only took a few seconds to get up and running with Helios!

;-) I am glad it worked.

What I wish for is that someone forks Helios itself and uses the fork to begin contributing to Helios itself.

I feel pretty desperate looking how Helios did not receive any contribution since the point of its detachment from the root amber repo. Helios has still lots of places to improve.

May your example how it's easy to set up Amber clone after the recent changes encourage others to try it as well.