Contribution models

1 message Options

Contribution models

Janko Mivšek
Dear all,

I'm thinking how to improve the way how to contribute code to Aida, for
now on Squeak/Pharo. We can namely see two recent contribution models,
one for Squeak (Trunk, Inbox model), the other is Pharo (with Google
issue tracker and..?). Which of those is good to adapt for us too?

Also, due to Metacello configurations, we can now much more easily
separate stable releases from development branches, so maybe we can
start using SqueakSource as a repository directly, for development and
patches as well? With Trunk/Inbox model, together with issue tracker?

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek