Contributions for Cincom Smalltalk

James Robertson-3
If you have contributed code to Cincom Smalltalk, and need to send updates
- get it done now - we are about to go into our final build cycle for the
summer release.

If you don't recall how to send updates in, see:

http://www.parcplace.net/contributed.html

James Robertson, Product Manager, Cincom Smalltalk
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView

Re: Contributions for Cincom Smalltalk

Ricardo Birmann
just out of curiosity....

how does the licensing of these packages work?? are they thought as donations to cincom or would the author still have the copyright over the code

really... I am just curious...

ricardo