Cool site generator / CMS / the like

Herby Vojčík
Hello!

As Amber is moving to https://lolg.it/amber account, there is a question
how to run a website and documentation. The existing ones are done in
Jekyll, as it was the one used for github pages. If the repo get moved,
though, the underlying platform needs to be installed, and at that
point, another one can be selected.

Do you know of some nice / slick / cool site generator or CMS that could
be used to host amber website and documentation site? Or do you think
Jekyll is the way to go on?

Thanks, Herby

P.S.: Contributors, pls make accounts at lolg.it. You can run your own
work there as well, if you want, just keep in mind that even repos
marked private are accessible via git:// url
(https://github.com/gogits/gogs/issues/2940) as I run the git daemon
with --export-all atm.

Re: Cool site generator / CMS / the like

Nicolas Petton-3
Herby Vojčík <[hidden email]> writes:

> P.S.: Contributors, pls make accounts at lolg.it. You can run your own
> work there as well, if you want, just keep in mind that even repos
> marked private are accessible via git:// url
> (https://github.com/gogits/gogs/issues/2940) as I run the git daemon
> with --export-all atm.

I did, but I never got the confirmation email.

Nico

Nicolas Petton wrote:
> Herby Vojčík<[hidden email]>  writes:
>
>> P.S.: Contributors, pls make accounts at lolg.it. You can run your own
>> work there as well, if you want, just keep in mind that even repos
>> marked private are accessible via git:// url
>> (https://github.com/gogits/gogs/issues/2940) as I run the git daemon
>> with --export-all atm.
>
> I did, but I never got the confirmation email.

Hm. Must look into logs or something.
I will just enable you by hand.

> Nico

Re: Cool site generator / CMS / the like

oulbidal
This post was updated on .
Everybody ended up being confidently shocked precisely wonderful the idea searched, the two on the outside of plus the on the inside. Smaller issues including feelings equipment and lighting for the sound system blew everyone’s brains. "