Cool stuff

Steve Harris
I was an early dolphin user (I wrote a web server using one of the
first versions) and have been away from Smalltalk for about 2 1/2
years.

Today I downloaded dolphin and whipped up a lightweight client
(talks http) to talk to our message switch (kenamea.com for those
interested) and it took me about 15 minutes. Dolphin has certainly
come a long way and it was pretty damn good to start with.

Just wanted to give kudos to andy and blair and company for keeping
up with such amazing work.

Re: Cool stuff

Blair McGlashan
"Steve Harris" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> I was an early dolphin user (I wrote a web server using one of the
> first versions) and have been away from Smalltalk for about 2 1/2
> years.
>
> Today I downloaded dolphin and whipped up a lightweight client
> (talks http) to talk to our message switch (kenamea.com for those
> interested) and it took me about 15 minutes. Dolphin has certainly
> come a long way and it was pretty damn good to start with.
>
> Just wanted to give kudos to andy and blair and company for keeping
> up with such amazing work.

Thanks Steve, and welcome back!

Regards

Blair