Copy from Code::Blocks on Linux

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Hello all,

A frequent problem I encounter: select and copy text from an editor in Code::Blocks; on pasting into Pharo, I get something other than what I copied.  Any ideas what might be happening?  Are there multiple clipboards on Linux?  Could it be a mismatch in format?  I'm using Ubuntu.

I frequently work around this by pasting the code into gedit and then copying again from there, after which Pharo "sees" it.

Bill

Re: Copy from Code::Blocks on Linux

Chris Muller-3
Try "export LC_ALL=C" before starting your images, or maybe "export
LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8".