Coral status

Damien Pollet
Just a heads-up…

The jenkins build is currently broken for mysterious reasons (the
install works perfectly on my machine).
There are red tests, but those are due to OSProcess. All tests from
Coral and Readline are green (again, on my machine :)

--
Damien Pollet

Re: Coral status

Marcus Denker-4

On Dec 15, 2011, at 5:52 PM, Damien Pollet wrote:

> Just a heads-up…
>
> The jenkins build is currently broken for mysterious reasons (the
> install works perfectly on my machine).
> There are red tests, but those are due to OSProcess. All tests from
> Coral and Readline are green (again, on my machine :)

We can look into that tomorrow together...

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de

Re: Coral status

Damien Pollet
On 15 December 2011 20:49, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> The jenkins build is currently broken for mysterious reasons (the
>> install works perfectly on my machine).
>
> We can look into that tomorrow together...

OK, it's a bit less mysterious: builds work on the linux build slave,
but fail on the mac one.

--
Damien Pollet

Re: Coral status

Damien Pollet
On 16 December 2011 14:29, Damien Pollet <[hidden email]> wrote:
> OK, it's a bit less mysterious: builds work on the linux build slave,
> but fail on the mac one.

I've disabled builds on the mac slave for now.
I'm still developing primarily on a mac, so you can expect the images to work.

--
Damien Pollet

Re: Coral status

Damien Pollet
On 16 December 2011 15:20, Damien Pollet <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> OK, it's a bit less mysterious: builds work on the linux build slave,
>> but fail on the mac one.

Apparently it's a package-cache problem, maybe a wrong dependency in
ConfigurationOfPetitParser or a broken .mcz

--
Damien Pollet