Correct way getting tcpip connection status?

1 message Options

Correct way getting tcpip connection status?

ipstools.project
Hi all,

just trying to get the status of opened TCP/IP connection using method  "isConnected" of AbtCommunicationsConnection class. Tests showed that this works only for connections, closed by localhost. When the remote site closes the connection the connection status still stays opened.

Do I miss something? I would appreciate the solution for this, in my mind, simple task.

P.S. Found the bug: the inspector uses the incorrect code page on its left pane (Russian locale) as on the picture.

Best regards,
Sergei.

Captured002.jpg (21K) Download Attachment