Correction for 'Installing external projects' in on-click image for pharo

Correction for 'Installing external projects' in on-click image for pharo

mozillanerd
In fourth paragraph:
"- For web application development, we recommend the Seaside project. Seaside is
the heretic web framework that let you build complex web applications in
Smalltalk in a quickly, reusably and maintainably way.
Look at http://www.seaside.st/ and http://book.seaside.st/book for more information.
To install Seaside 3.8, just evaluate:""

You see 'Seaside 3.8' - it should say 3.0.

Re: Correction for 'Installing external projects' in on-click image for pharo

mozillanerd
Additional correction (or rather enhancement:

In the paragraph that starts with "And then check the installation
instruction..." we should add that to check you need to to this in the browser -
it is not clear whether the step could be done in Monticello.

Re: Correction for 'Installing external projects' in on-click image for pharo

Mariano Martinez Peck
Thanks Fritz for the feedback. I have just commit a version with both fixes:

Name: ImageForDevelopers-pharo-MarianoMartinezPeck.243
Author: MarianoMartinezPeck
Time: 10 October 2010, 12:13:23 pm
UUID: fa7d50d7-a263-424a-8a6f-d1c901ceb2a9
Ancestors: ImageForDevelopers-pharo-MarianoMartinezPeck.240

Updated to little fixes in the workspace from fritz schenk