Corrections in HistoryOfValue and starting of testing it

Corrections in HistoryOfValue and starting of testing it

FDominicus
I have looked through some part of Aida and founda few bugs in
HistoryOfValue. I've  not yet checked them all but the base stuff seems
to work "now".

Whomever might be interested, here we go.

Friedrich

--
Q-Software Solutions GmbH; Sitz: Bruchsal; Registergericht: Mannheim
Registriernummer: HRB232138; Geschaeftsfuehrer: Friedrich Dominicus

Aida-Tests-FDomicus.1.mcz (27K) Download Attachment
Aida-Support-FDomicus.1.mcz (40K) Download Attachment

Re: Corrections in HistoryOfValue and starting of testing it

Janko Mivšek
Thanks Friedrich, I already included you patces and test into Aida, it
will be publish at next version or patch release.

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web

Aida-Tests-FriedrichDominicus.2.mcz (28K) Download Attachment

Re: Corrections in HistoryOfValue and starting of testing it

FDominicus
The patches are not integrated into Aida/Web sources.
So I had to reload HistoryOfValue and some tests again from  my
repository...

Regards
Friedrich