Couch surfing

1 message Options

Couch surfing

Johan Briglia
Hi all,

This year I'll be one of the several student volunteers (to offer my help in the next ESUG) and I actually need a little help for a little something about it.
As a student I had to choose the cheapest traveling agenda, so I will arrive one day earlier than expected. It's not a problem but I need to find a place to sleep between Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th. So I'm asking if anyone would be so kind to lend me a couch just for a night? I don't take much space, and I can cook! ;)

As a relatively new smalltalker, I think it best to introduce myself:
I'm Johan Briglia, PhD student in Psychology at Montpellier (south of France) where I'm working on the emergence of human memory and complex behaviors from neural networks. I'm using smalltalk to emulate dynamical networks in order to test some psychological theories, as a consolidation of AI research.

Thank you for your help, and see you soon anyway!

Johan