Could I use redline to interact with a java minecraft source code?

1 message Options

Could I use redline to interact with a java minecraft source code?

Jacob Wagner
  Hi, I think I asked this question before a while ago, but it's been a while and I wanted to see if anything is different now.

I have the decompiled source code for minecraft java, and I was wondering if I'd be able to interact with it /run it/ etc with redline.

Thanks for your help!

-Jacob