Could not browse function in Moose Panel

1 message Options

Could not browse function in Moose Panel

DiegoLont
Hi all,

We found some time to continue our work on the Delphi parser that builds a moose model from it. Since Delphi is hybrid OOP and structured, this means it has functions …. and I would like to be able to browse them.

When I try to browse a function in the Moose Panel I got the error that it cannot calculate the incoming invocations. I found that this is implemented in a trait, but at the level of methods, but since functions can be called also I moved the trait up in the hierarchy. The tests of FAMIX all run, so I assume this is no problem.

Cheers,
Diego