Could we have tab selection stay accross elements navigation when possible?

Could we have tab selection stay accross elements navigation when possible?

Stéphane Ducasse
HI doru

I have a list of functions, I select the source tab to see its source.
Now when I select the next functions, the source tab gets deselected.
Is it possible to get the tab stay accross element navigation when it makes sense?

Re: Could we have tab selection stay accross elements navigation when possible?

Tudor Girba
Hi Stef,

I have this problem since a long time, but it is a bit hard to make in
a generic way. The problem is that the decision of what tab gets
selected by default is taken by Glamour

Right now, the only solution in place is that a pane remembers the
last tab, and if you give it another input it would display that tab.

However, with a Finder, you get new tabs all the time, so this is more
complicated. In the case of the Moose Finder, I would need to tell it
that it should take the type of the entities into account.

Doru

On 3 May 2010, at 17:20, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> HI doru
>
> I have a list of functions, I select the source tab to see its source.
> Now when I select the next functions, the source tab gets deselected.
> Is it possible to get the tab stay accross element navigation when
> it makes sense?
>
> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"Being happy is a matter of choice."