Could you make the PBE2 drafts public viewable again?

Could you make the PBE2 drafts public viewable again?

Helene Bilbo
Hi,
i used to get lots of valuable information out of the PBE Volume2 drafts on github. Now they moved to a restricted access area (inria svn) - so i wanted to ask if you could restore a public read-only access for the drafts and perhaps also add a link to it on the http://pharobyexample.org/ website. It would be very appreciated.

best regards,
Helene.

Re: Could you make the PBE2 drafts public viewable again?

stephane ducasse

On Feb 1, 2012, at 11:45 AM, Helene Bilbo wrote:

> Hi,
> i used to get lots of valuable information out of the PBE Volume2 drafts on
> github. Now they moved to a restricted access area (inria svn) - so i wanted
> to ask if you could restore a public read-only access for the drafts and
> perhaps also add a link to it on the http://pharobyexample.org/ website. It
> would be very appreciated.

I do not get it. Everything is available from the gforge, even for people not having an account.

If you want to commit
        - create an account on the gforge and let me know.

Stef

> best regards,
> Helene.

Re: Could you make the PBE2 drafts public viewable again?

stephane ducasse
> i used to get lots of valuable information out of the PBE Volume2 drafts on
> github. Now they moved to a restricted access area (inria svn) - so i wanted
> to ask if you could restore a public read-only access for the drafts and
> perhaps also add a link to it on the http://pharobyexample.org/ website. It
> would be very appreciated.

https://gforge.inria.fr/scm/viewvc.php/PharoByExampleTwo-Eng/?root=pharobooks

Stef

> best regards,
> Helene.

Re: Could you make the PBE2 drafts public viewable again?

Helene Bilbo
ok, perfect. thank you. reading is all i want.
i followed other links on the mailing-list and they all led to a restricted area.
h.