Crash running test suite with latest cog vm

Crash running test suite with latest cog vm

Hockenberry
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Crash running test suite with latest cog vm

Stéphane Ducasse
Dear marco

can you give more information else vm people cannot do anything?
Which os
exact donwload link
pharo version....

Stef

On Jan 16, 2011, at 10:01 AM, Marco Schmidt wrote:

> I have a crashing cog vm.
> I run the all tests in the current pharo-core downloaded from the server.
> See attached PharoDebug.log
>
> Marco Schmidt
> <PharoDebug.log>

Re: Crash running test suite with latest cog vm

Marcus Denker-4

On Jan 16, 2011, at 10:33 AM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Dear marco
>
> can you give more information else vm people cannot do anything?
> Which os
> exact donwload link
> pharo version....

If it is 1.1.1, then we need to do a 1.1.2 for Cog... because of a missing method in MethodContext
(numArgs, if I remember correctly).

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de