Create JS Object in Smalltalk

Create JS Object in Smalltalk – How do I rewrite the {...} part of the following in Amber? $("#MySplitter").splitter({ splitVertical: true, sizeLeft: true }...
"Sean P. DeNigris" <sean@...>napísal/a: I added an explanation to the wiki (https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber/wiki/...
In my current project, I tried to port: $('#jstree').jstree({ "plugins" : [ "contextmenu" ] }); as: '#navig...
or with # instead? 'plugins' -> #{ 'contextmenu' } sebastian o/ > On 30/07/2014, at 19:32, "Sean P. DeNigris" <sean...
No it actually expects an array. I tried unsuccessfully with # first.
Interesting, as there is nothing special with this case on the first look. It's probably something with JSTree treating plugins array somehow stra...
There is something very odd going on. Here's a snippet from my method: install | action menuItem | action := self jsObject at: 'acti...
Sean P. DeNigris wrote: > There is something very odd going on. > > Here's a snippet from my method: > install > > ...
Okay, I could've sworn is was $2, but I recompiled subsequently and can't go back and check, so let's just chock it up to a misread. But... ...
Sean P. DeNigris wrote: > Herby Vojčík wrote >> I don't understand, what throwaway? In both cases, result of call to >> ....
It's just a symptom of the underlying problem. The pattern of requiring: tmp := self jsObject. jsObject doSomething. vs. tmp := self jsObj...
Sean P. DeNigris wrote: > Herby Vojčík wrote >> But that code is, as you surely see, >> wrong from design reasons, as it's a...
Herby Vojčík wrote: > > > Sean P. DeNigris wrote: >> Herby Vojčík wrote >>> But that code is, as you surely see, ...
Oh, I see now. This is a trap for new users. I think it should be clearly explained somewhere prominent. If the purpose of the proxy is...
Ha ha, I left it out again. Thanks for fixing the wiki.
Sean P. DeNigris wrote: > How do I rewrite the {...} part of the following in Amber? > > $("#MySplitter").splitter({ &g...
Thanks! That worked. I added an explanation to the wiki (https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber/wiki/From-smalltalk-to-javascript-and-back#c...