Create method on DNU

NorbertHartl
Is there a way to create a method if a debugger with a DNU pops up?

thanks,

Norbert

Re: Create method on DNU

Herby Vojčík
Not atm afaik. Good thing for a feature request in helios repo.

Norbert Hartl wrote:
> Is there a way to create a method if a debugger with a DNU pops up?
>
> thanks,
>
> Norbert

Re: Create method on DNU

NorbertHartl

> Am 16.02.2015 um 14:23 schrieb Herby Vojčík <[hidden email]>:
>
> Not atm afaik. Good thing for a feature request in helios repo.

I opened an issue. I just didn't figure out how to assign labels like enhancement.

Norbert

> Norbert Hartl wrote:
>> Is there a way to create a method if a debugger with a DNU pops up?
>>
>> thanks,
>>
>> Norbert

Re: Create method on DNU

Herby Vojčík

Norbert Hartl wrote:
>> Am 16.02.2015 um 14:23 schrieb Herby Vojčík<[hidden email]>:
>>
>> Not atm afaik. Good thing for a feature request in helios repo.
>>
> I opened an issue. I just didn't figure out how to assign labels like enhancement.

You probably cannot. I did.