Creating a Dev Image

Guillermo Polito
Well I've gone very far by now :).

I created a configuration that at least loads :P.

There are two problems so far:

1) ECompletion + TextEditor.  ECompletion sends #model to TextEditor and It does not understands it.  It is easily fixed adding the accessor.
2) Opening an omnibrowser throws a MessageNotUnderstood: TextMorphForShoutEditor>>findText.  Which I will have a look tomorrow.

The version of ConfigurationOfPharo is 1.2-beta2

I've to sleep now :).
Tomorrow I'll open an issue for 1) if everyone agrees.  With whom should I talk to get 2) fixed? Lukas, Alain?

Cheers!

Re: Creating a Dev Image

Alain Plantec-4
Le 07/12/2010 07:04, Guillermo Polito a écrit :

> Well I've gone very far by now :).
>
> I created a configuration that at least loads :P.
>
> There are two problems so far:
>
> 1) ECompletion + TextEditor.  ECompletion sends #model to TextEditor
> and It does not understands it.  It is easily fixed adding the accessor.
> 2) Opening an omnibrowser throws a MessageNotUnderstood:
> TextMorphForShoutEditor>>findText.  Which I will have a look tomorrow.

See issue 3288, there is a .cs for that I guess.
3288 <http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=3288>

Cheers
Alain