Creating a class with an empty category

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Object subclass: #MyClass
        instanceVariableNames: ''
        classVariableNames: ''
        poolDictionaries: ''
        category: ''

The above succeeds and puts the class in category ''. Shouldn't it be an error?
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Creating a class with an empty category

Camillo Bruni-3

I'd prefer throwing an error.. => bug report?

Re: Creating a class with an empty category

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Camillo Bruni-3 wrote
I'd prefer throwing an error.. => bug report?
Done. Issue 7354: [BUG]: Creating a class with empty category should be an error
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Creating a class with an empty category

EstebanLM
why? historically that goes into one empty category... why is that an error?