Creating a package - an example

Stephen-71
Hi All,

I needed to create a package to wrap up some code, so have created a
demo package on gitorious.org with documentation.

Then figured it may help the next person who needs to do this: ... (and
me in six months time when I come back to it:)

Demo project at: http://gitorious.org/stephen-w/packagedemo

By the way, if anyone thinks it is worth registering this as a HOWTO
project on smalltalk.gnu.org, then I'll do that too.

PackageBuilder...
Along the way, I was looking at Nico's github repository and I found
PackageBuilder.st and made a package.st file but couldn't get it to run.
Could anyone advise a suitable command line for PackageBuilder. Thanks.

Regards
Stephen

Re: Creating a package - an example

Nicolas Petton
Le vendredi 01 octobre 2010 à 15:09 +1300, Stephen a écrit :
> Along the way, I was looking at Nico's github repository and I found
> PackageBuilder.st and made a package.st file but couldn't get it to
> run.
> Could anyone advise a suitable command line for PackageBuilder.

Hi Stephen,

something like:

gst ./PackageBuilder.st -a package.st > package.xml
or even:
./PackageBuilder.st package.st > package.xml
(if the PackageBuilder.st script is executable)
should work.

Cheers,
Nico