Creating a repository with Iceberg

sergio_101
I am just getting started with Iceberg.

In creating a new repo on my local machine, I keep getting this error:

Object>>doesNotUnderstand: #asSymbol

it has a beef with this line:

defaultFileFormat
^ Smalltalk at: self defaultFileFormatType asSymbol

Do i need to set this in my image?

Thanks!

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Sent from a cheap desktop computer in South America.

Re: Creating a repository with Iceberg

vonbecmann
you can avoid it if you go to

World>>System>>Settings>>Tools>>Software Configuration Management>>Iceberg

and choose the
File format type: tonel/filetree

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 3:33 PM, Bernardo Ezequiel Contreras <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Perfect..

works for me..

Thanks!