Creative Suite 3 Design download

1 message Options

Creative Suite 3 Design download

Jefferey Bowen

Words without actions are the assassins of idealism.
If you did not look after today's business then you might as well forget about tomorrow.
I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don't believe I deserved my friends.
The finest lives in my opinion are the common model, without miracle and without extravagance.
Effort is only effort when it begins to hurt.
Over every mountain there is a path, although it may not be seen from the valley.
Too many parents are not on spanking terms with their children.
I was so cold the other day, I almost got married.
No man is so perfect, so necessary to his friends, as to give them no cause to miss him less.
Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else.
Danger and delight grow on one stalk.
If necessity is the mother of invention, discontent is the father of progress.
When firmness is sufficient, rashness is unnecessary.